Board index General Area General Discussion why make add if clearly not interested in selling...

why make add if clearly not interested in selling...

This forum is for general motoring-related discussion

twin turbo 2.8i V6 148bhp

Your Full Name: sigmund Henjum
Whats RS's do you own: saph`s, escos + xr4i`s, capri`s, +++
I got a impulse some time back after a boat I like, was for sale as prodject since havent been used for some years, and engine and everything is taken out... its been for sale some time now, and I tried to send him mail, since said so in add, but no answere... texted him, no answere... called him no answere... texted again, but then only got answere, yes that it was still for sale and the minimum price... but not a single answere on what i asked for, that was what was there and condition on everything... so texted him again if it was possible to Call, or if he could text me the info, no answere again... texted him again after few days, if he actually was interested in selling it, and it would be Nice With some answere... nothing, so now he can keep it for me...
sorry about spelling errors and other crap from me... I am from noway... I dont know better

carl/saff Site Admin

Your Full Name: Carl
Whats RS's do you own: Sapphire Cosworths
It's a crazy world mate ....

yes it for sure is... impressed how many idiots coming out these days... now I would needto get it for free to be interested... its a boat I remember from before, since was for sale in early 2000`s but I couldnt justify using that much Money back then on it, back then when running another enginesetup With topspeed of 125mph, it was Extreme for a plessureboat, but now running only around 90 topspeed With curent setup, but still brutal boat, and that why I got interested...
sorry about spelling errors and other crap from me... I am from noway... I dont know better

carl/saff Site Admin

sounds like a speedboat ?

yes 42 feet, now 1050bhp seatek diesel and zf drive sytem With surface propellar 8-) love the boat, but hate pepole like that, so then it no more intress for me... maybe if it get sold to someone else, and then they give up, I will be there again :lol:

carl/saff Site Admin

Serious bit of kit then :-)

yes its a real powerboat 8-) if I had got it, I would drive it With current setup first, then get a 2 speed gearbox, for more topspeed later, and if that wasent enought, a turbine engine would be NeXT(it had turbin when it was buildt and for sale first time)

but now I look more into cars and garages again :lol: better for me to stay on land :P

Return to General Discussion