Board index General Area General Discussion getrag 909 box

getrag 909 box

This forum is for general motoring-related discussion

Post Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:57 pm
twin turbo 2.8i V6 148bhp

Your Full Name: sigmund Henjum
Whats RS's do you own: saph`s, escos + xr4i`s, capri`s, +++
here is one off the genuine 2wd motorsportbox for sale. prices are on the way up...

https://racecarsdirect.com/Advert/Detai ... a-gearbox#
sorry about spelling errors and other crap from me... I am from noway... I dont know better

Post Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:56 pm

and found out that the Box i "bought" before, but then was told it was sold to uk for more, is still here in norway With same owner, and offcourse both me and a friend of mine is bidding on it now... but not sure its the correct Box, since the numbers on it dont tell anything that we can check out... he found out before me offcourse, so I got second in line this time(even that I feel I am first, since I was promissed this Box before), and we have both bid the same, so he get to deside(I see no point too become unfriendly beetween us over this, so told him I dont bid over him after I got to know he also bid on it, I found out when he asked me for numbers on these boxes to check out)... he need it for his 3door grpa replica, to get it classed in historic racing class, I need it to get the grpa correct(and I am a sucker for 909)...
sorry about spelling errors and other crap from me... I am from noway... I dont know better

Post Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:39 pm
carl/saff Site Admin

Your Full Name: Carl
Whats RS's do you own: Sapphire Cosworths
You had options for the saph ... 5 speed / 6 speed / 7 speed

Post Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:31 pm

thats on 4x4 ffd boxes ;) I want to build it back to 4x4, but With correct parts it will pass 20k in parts... 2wd it was only 2, rs cosworth, and rs500 cosworth, both "same" but stronger 3 and 4 on rs500

Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:29 am
carl/saff Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:14 pm

staying rwd for now for sure... but eventually it will be 4x4 again like it should be.

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:55 pm
carl/saff Site Admin

Return to General Discussion